Our planned theatre maintenance programmes start with a thorough assessment of your equipment (automated and/or manual) which allows us to provide a detailed status report and recommendations.
Reports are specific to each individual venue and can include:
• Current status of the equipment
• Recommended remedial work
• Upgrade options for outdated components
• Recommended maintenance schedules for equipment and estimated costs
• Recommendations for managing component wear and obsolescence
• Recommended load testing schedules
• Preparation of maintenance and inspection documentation
Our engineers can also provide training for venue personnel to allow them to carry out much of the routine inspection and maintenance work themselves, reducing annual maintenance costs significantly. Planned maintenance programmes have proven time and time again to improve system reliability and increase equipment longevity, thereby providing greater peace of mind.
Contact us to discuss your requirements.