Service and Support at Stage Technologies
If you asked any member of the Stage Technologies Service and Support team how they spent their summer, they would likely respond "how long have you got?" That's because from May to September 2012 the team visited clients around the world, carrying out planned maintenance projects.
Often the client venue asks us to service systems not originally supplied by Stage Technologies, as when the team installed a new steel wire rope safety curtain at Sadler's Wells in 2012, or to supply equipment that isn't part of our product catalogue (in the case of Brussels Opera House where we replaced the original hydraulic damper curtain).
Here is a list of some of the venues the team visited in the spring and summer of 2012:
- Teatre Nacional de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain
- Göteborgs Stadsteater (Gothenburg City Theatre), Sweden
- Curve Theatre in Leicester, UK
- Brussels Opera House, Brussels, Belgium
- Royal Opera House, London, UK
- Reykjavik (City Theater), Iceland
- Wales Millenium Centre, Cardiff, Wales
- Stockholm Stadsteader (Stockholm City Theatre), Sweden
- Royal Dramatic Theatre Stockholm, Sweden
- Rotterdamse Schouwburg, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Royal Festival Hall, London, UK
The team also worked on a number of cruise ships including Princess Cruise's Sea Princess, Dawn Princess and Golden Princess in drydock, providing console upgrades and carrying out maintenance and inspections on the latter two.
Did you know?
Our service and support team delivers the following services:
- Planned Maintenance
- Load testing
- LOLER98 Inspections
- System modifications and upgrades
We can do site visits to assess your system and discuss any issues, and let you know what we can do. In many cases repair work can be carried out on site saving time and money.
This article originally appeared in the January 2013 eNews. To receive our newsletters please register on our website.